Let’s Get Certified! Announcing the Klaviyo Product Certification

• 19 February 2021
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hey Klaviyo Community!

I’m Julia from the Academy Team, and I’m thrilled to announce the launch of the Klaviyo Product Certification

What Is the Product Certification?

It’s a free series of courses designed to give you all the tools you need to be successful with Klaviyo. You'll learn best practices from Klaviyo experts, tips and tricks for using Klaviyo, and how you can stand out from the pack with targeted messages that deliver a personalized experience for each of your fans. By the end, you’ll be confident that you can use Klaviyo to achieve your business goals. After taking a brief exam, you’ll earn your official certificate. Share your certificate on LinkedIn or add it to your resume to show off your expertise! 

Why Get Certified? 

Becoming certified is a great way to level up your skills, and prove that you know how to successfully use Klaviyo to grow your brand. It also validates your expertise by showing peers, colleagues, and hiring managers that you know the ins and outs of Klaviyo.

The certification is totally self-paced to fit into your schedule and takes about 2 hours to complete. So what are you waiting for? Become Klaviyo Product Certified today!

P.S. Have a question about the certification? Trouble registering or logging in? Want to tell us how excited you are? That’s what our Community is for, so let us know in the comments below. :)

7 replies

Badge +5

I have finished the product certification exam. Will I get a certificate / something to add to my linkedin? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi @Isobel, yes you should have received an email with your certificate shortly after completing the program. In that email will be a quick link to add the certificate to your LinkedIn profile. 

Badge +3

Thanks to klaviyo team,I have completed 2 certifications but the problem is that my nickname is written on the certificate and not my real name. What do I do?

Userlevel 6
Badge +22

Hi @Ghape,

This sometimes happens if the name within your Klaviyo account is not correct. Even if it is, we’ve also seen that sometimes people who created an academy account before we introduced Klaviyo single-sign-on have incorrect names. 

It’s a quick fix though. Please log in to your Klaviyo account and go to your profile. There you can update your name if it is incorrect. If it is correct, delete a letter, save it, add the letter and save again. This should trigger our system to sync the correct name and automatically update what displays on your certificate. This may take up to 20 minutes.

I hope this helps, but let us know if you experience any issues

-Julia

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @Julia.LiMarzi,

I need to renew my product certification/ complete the new lessons in order to maintain my Master status as a partner. I’m trying to use the Skilljar login I have saved, but it’s not working. 

Do I have to start over, and create a new account for academy.klaviyo.com? This is confusing, and frustrating if my past progress is lost in the process… Please help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @ebusiness pros ,

Just wanted to follow up here and see if there was any updates or progress made to the issue you ran into.

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

@alex.hong thanks for checking in! We’re all good, the certification has been renewed.