Skip to main content
What are your areas of expertise in Klaviyo? Harnessing customer engagement and community, brand values through CRM, personalisation, email vs SMS, cutting through the clutter, flows that convert, when to exclude customers from marketing
What size is your company? SMB
What is your company’s industry? Beauty
What message do you have for people new to Klaviyo? Get stuck in! Walk before you run, but just have fun learning along the way. It's easy to navigate, intuitive and a powerful platform that boosts marketing effectively. When it doubt, there are endless Help Center and Support pages where you get tips from the community. Once you figure it out, it's so satisfying.
What is your favorite part of Klaviyo? The competitive side of me loves the Klaviyo Benchmarks and Reporting. I appreciate the simple design and access to various performance data.
Why did you want to be a thought leader in the Klaviyo Community? A strong community builds trust and purpose - with people, brands, tools, change. We're all working to a common goal to be better marketers using the best resources out there. Looking forward to sharing my experiences, learning from peers, and boosting the Klaviyo community together.

📕 What is ​​your favorite or most inspirational book?

The Power of Now

:gem: What is your most treasured possession?

My Passport. I love to travel and visit friends and family

:clapper: Who would play you in a movie?

Emma Stone

:movie_camera:What is your favorite movie?

Grease. What a classic.

:island: What is your favorite vacation spot? 

Anywhere with hidden beaches and blue water

Want to chat further with Kathleen about Klaviyo, marketing strategies, ICONIC London or traveling?

Connect with her on the Community or LinkedIn!

Be the first to reply!