Skip to main content
Solved

"An error occurred. Please try again later."

• 28 May 2024
  • 5 replies

Everytime someone puts their email to subscribe to the email list it gives them this. It did work for a month or two but I do not know how to fix it now, please let me know how I can fix this.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +26

Hi @zoldival,

Welcome to the Klaviyo community!

Can you give us a little bit more information here - is this happening to a native Klaviyo signup form? Or is this on a form supplied by the platform? Which platform are you using (ie. Shopify)?

Thanks
David

Badge

This happens on a signup form on my website, I am using Shopify. 

Good morning. I just had a user report this same error to me. I went to my Shopify store site and am able to verify that when I added my email address, Klaviyo began to generate the discount code, but then returned this error.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

To add some additional detail, when the error occurred, I was using a “unique coupon.” When I switched to “static coupon,” the error stopped. I hope that helps in your troubleshooting. 

Either way, I am able to continue and not have errors. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi, 

This error might come up if there are zero codes available for this uploaded coupon code. Since there are zero codes available, our system is unable to generate a code in the success page when a recipient completes the form. To address this issue,  add more unique coupon codes to this uploaded coupon or use a new coupon with codes available.

Hope this helps!

-Taylor