Solved

Can I create a Signup Form that also creates a WooCommerce Account?

• 19 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hi, 

Is it possible to achieve the following:

• Use a Klaviyo sign-up form that has users create an account on our WooCommerce store as well as being added to our mailing list 

We want to offer them a higher incentive, but they must create an account on our store as well as sign up to our Mailing List. 

Can this be achieved? 

Thank you

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 19 May 2023, 22:43

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Stefan_TheFIbreCo.

Great question! Love the strategy here. 

Unfotuntately, we don’t have an in-house ability to do already made in Klaviyo, however, you can create custom forms to accomplish both these things at once. As Klaviyo cannot support or troubleshoot with custom coding, we can’t help create this form for you. If you don’t feel tech-savvy, I’d suggest sending our API documentation to  your developer team or connect with a Klaviyo partner to help set this up for you! 

Additionally, I would recommend writing in rules for this form’s behavior to not show to users who have preexisting WooCommerce store accounts or have filled out the form. This way it won’t keep showing to users who have already completed the action you want them to take. 

Finally, since you’re a WooCommerce store, I’d recommend checking out the newest article by @Ashley I., one of our resident partners and Community Champions, on getting started on the right foot with Klaviyo <> WooCommerce!

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor