Solved

Can I have a custom design for my footer email sign up form that does not use one of the Klaviyo pre-built templates?

• 9 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi Klaviyo Community, 

We are migrating to Klaviyo and are hoping to keep our branded newsletter form in our footer. I don’t see an option to add custom design code on the Klaviyo back end, only their pre-built forms or within the form builder. 

Does anyone know if it is possible to replace the old js with updated Klaviyo js for the email sign up form without altering the design on the website?

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 10 May 2023, 17:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @LeahF24 

Welcome to the community and congrats on your first post, happy to help!

One of two options; either way, the software you used to create your custom footer form will need to be synced with Klaviyo. This can either be done via a native integration that can be set directly from your Klaviyo account, or - if the software is not available for native integration - via third party. "Third party" could mean Zapier, if the integration is available over there, or it could mean a fully customized integration by a developer, utilizing our open API.

In either case, there will be the ability to map the form to whichever list you choose in your Klaviyo account. How, exactly, depends on your integration method.

Hope this helps. Thanks again for being part of the Klaviyo community!