Solved

Embed form not showing up in Firefox, does show in Chrome

• 3 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

When I go to my site neuralbalance.com in Chrome, I can see the active embedded form right above the menu in the footer, but it doesn’t show up in Firefox.  The section and the text are both present on both browsers but the embed form does not appear in Firefox. 

Has anyone else had this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 3 November 2021, 20:50

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @NeuralBalance 

Thank you so much for coming to the Klaviyo Community for help with your embedded signup form, happy to help!

I went to your website that you shared (which is beautifully done) and was able to see the signup form in Chrome and Firefox. Most likely it is one of the usual suspects that is preventing you from seeing it in your Firefox browser. Things to check: Firefox specific plugins, firewall, ad-blocker. Often with Firefox UBlock is a typical ad-blocker that prevents the signup form from displaying and just needs to be turned off or given permissions for your site. This is not a chronic issue as others have successfully used our embedded forms on Firefox. So definitely review all the items I mentioned before that would impact your browser as this will likely solve the issue. If this still does not resolve, please contact Klaviyo Support as they will be able to do a deep dive into your account for a solution.

Hope this helps, Thank you so much for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +2

Thank you @stephen.trumble for the reply.  I had uBlock disabled for the site, but I did find the issue and it might be helpful for someone else. It was Duck Duck Go Privacy Essentials. When I double checked uBlock because of your suggestion, I went ahead and turned of DDGO and that did the trick. So, thank you.