Solved

How to add hyperlink general terms and conditions in sign up form

• 10 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2
  • Active Contributor I
  • 16 replies

Hi,

How can I add an hyperlink in a checkbox of a signup form so it has an hyperlink to the general terms and conditions?

The only possibility that i can find is to add in under the checkbox, but this doesn’t look good.

icon

Best answer by Dov 10 November 2021, 15:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Artur,

Thank you for sharing this question with our Klaviyo community.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to add the privacy policy as a hyperlinked checkbox value. In order to optimize the aesthetics of the form, continue to use a text block with a hyperlink to the policy, but include it above the checkbox.

Next, adjust the padding of the text block until it aligns with the checkboxes. I also encourage you to preview the sign-up form on mobile, that can be achieved by clicking on the mobile icon on the top-right corner.

I hope that’s helpful and thanks for being a member of our community.

Badge +2

Hi,

that’s very unfortunate. I hope you will implement this in Klaviyo.

We don’t like on that way, so we will figure out another option.

Artur

Badge +1

Hi @Artur,

Thank you for sharing this question with our Klaviyo community.

Unfortunately, you won't be able to add the privacy policy as a hyperlinked checkbox value. In order to optimize the aesthetics of the form, continue to use a text block with a hyperlink to the policy, but include it above the checkbox.

HI, quick feedback: nothing about this seems like an aesthetic improvement. It seems actually like a horrible workaround that makes no sense to me whatsoever. Please allow links in checkbox fields, I would have been done 20 minutes ago instead of trying to solve something that strikes me as particularly banal.