Solved

How to only show one popup signup form at a time

• 19 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Is there a way to only have one pop up show at a time? We have a fly out popup to show immediately when a subscriber enters the site and we also have a exit intent pop up to show when a visitor is exiting the page. I added a time delay to the exit intent to hopefully solve this issue of having both forms show up at the same time. 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 19 October 2021, 22:27

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @j.singler 

Thanks for coming back to the Klaviyo Community for help with your pop up signup forms! 

As you stated you have one form set to show immediately upon entering your site and an exit intent form to display if someone mouses above the top of the viewport on desktop, and if someone scrolls quickly to the top of the page on mobile with a time delay added, correct? With the exit intent form, they must clear both the time delay and the intent to exit for the pop up to show to them. Are they currently showing at the same time, when you enter your site? can you share a screen shot of the display settings or the forms behavior for each of the forms? Please provide some additional information on what is happening so that myself and the Community can better help you find a solution to your challenge.

I’ll be on the lookout for your response, and thank you again for collaborating on the Klaviyo Community!