Solved

Newsletter preference email. Success page

• 10 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi Klaviyo Community!

I’m stuck on something and hoping someone here could help out or point me to the right tutorial.

In one of my post-purchase email I’m including buttons for people to choose what type /how many emails they would like to receive. I followed Klaviyos help article and for the URL for the button I used: 

{% update_property_link 'emailpreference' 'all' 'redirect_link' %}

I understand that by clicking the button their preferences gets updated and they will be redirected to another page for example a “success!“ page.

I’ve now created a form in klaviyo which looks like a success page.

My question is how can I direct the person to that form? I mean, how/where can I find that forms’ URL to put into the 'redirect_link' part of the button URL?

Thanks in advance :)

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 12 December 2022, 18:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Lucia937

Great idea! 

It seems like you’re referencing this Help Center Article, on how to collect information from your customers using buttons or links. To send your customers to the success page you’ve created in your form, you will need  to paste the success page’s embed code into a new page on your site. Once you have successfully done that, copy and page that URL from your site into your ‘redirect_link’ part of your button’s code. 

It should be noted that you will then need to pull these email preference properties into a segment to know what subscribers will want to be communicated with when and how frequently. 

Thanks for your participation in the Community!

-Taylor