Solved

Offline email collection at conference

• 22 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

We’ll be collecting email addresses as a conference soon and I’m a little worried about the reliability of the Internet connection. Hopefully we can just use a regular sign-up form on our website, but I’d like to be prepared in case we can’t get online.

What solutions have people used for collecting emails without an Internet connection?

We’ll be using Amazon Fire (Android) tablets.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 22 September 2021, 20:22

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @brian.uls

Welcome to the Community! We are happy to have you! 

Always having a back-up plan is a great idea in situations like these! Although a lot of our features are online, if you are ever in situation where the internet isn’t available or could be spotty, I would recommend utilizing google sheets or excel to collect email addresses as a viable backup option. You would then export the data as a CSV file and add these email addresses into a specific list in Klaviyo by Importing this CSV manually into your account

If you Run into Any Issues Importing your CSV into Klaviyo, I would recommend checking out the Help Center Article and these Community Posts from fellow users! 

Thanks for sharing your question with the Community and we hope the conference is a huge success! 

Best,

Taylor