Solved

Phone Number Blocked by Country Code

• 22 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +5

On my sign up forms, the area to enter phone number is being blocked by the country code drop down arrow. It doesn't look like this during editing, but when added to our site the arrow is right in the center of the box, preventing a phone number being added.

I have tried adding a new block as well as creating an entire new form, but the problem still happens. I don’t see an area to remove the country code option either. Please help!

icon

Best answer by chloe.strange 22 March 2023, 21:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @eztestbrooke

Thanks for being a part of our community! I see that you have an open support ticket where an agent is working through the specifics of your use case. I’ll keep an eye on how that is going and share the resolution here for the broader community.

In the meantime, since you mentioned the live version differing from what you see when you edit, I am also wondering if there could be some CSS interfering with the form or overriding the styling of the form. Klaviyo forms should render on your website as they have been designed in Klaviyo. As you troubleshoot, look for !important tags in your CSS and remove these if possible. Your developer can also use your browser’s developer tools to inspect the site’s code and identify the problem CSS. I hope this helps!

~Chloe