Solved

Using Sign Up Forms to Filer Which Flow A Customer Enters

Badge +1

Hello! 

I have a sign up form that defines levels of potential investment our visitors may want to invest in our company as we grow. They range from a few hundred pounds to several tens of thousands and I need to send specific information (via a flow) to each group of individuals who answer each option within the sign up form. 

For example if John Jenkins wants to invest £20K then I need to send him into one flow and if Jenny Jenkins wants to invest £500 then I need her to go into a different flow. 

I can’t work out how to filter the results of a sign up form so the individuals who have given an answer get the information pertaining to their investment level.

Any help with this would be hugely appreciated. 

Thanks, 

Dave

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 10 June 2022, 18:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @PARIA_CC 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community for help with segments!

The first thing to remember is the signup form is probably adding these values as a custom profile property. So your segment setup will be Properties about someone > Property Label > Specific Property. Please remember that the specific properties will not appear in the drop down menu of the segment builder until it is associated with at least 1 profile. Here is another community post that talks about the same topic. 

Thanks again for being part of the community. Hope this helps!

Badge +1

Hi Stephen,

Thanks so much for your reply, I have this setup now but the sign up form isn’t triggering confirmation emails as expected. Hopefully I can work out a fix but at the moment it’s not quite there!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @PARIA_CC 

I would check your List settings for the signup form to make sure you have double opt in turned on, if confirmation emails aren’t being sent. The article I linked will show you how to find the list settings and how to make sure you have double opt in turned on. Hope this helps!