Solved

Update Opt-In Related Email Pages

• 30 June 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2
  • Active Contributor I
  • 16 replies

Hi, where can I change this e-mail that customers receive after an opt-in?

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 30 June 2021, 20:05

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hey @Artur,

Thanks for posting your question to the Community!

To customize your opt-in email as well as other opt-in related pages, navigate to the list they are connected to. Next, click Subscribe & Preference Pages in the menu bar. From there you should see a button to click and edit ‘Email Confirmation’ and ‘Opt-in Confirmed.’

From here, you are able to change and customize different portions of your email that you want to send to customers. More information about editing and updating opt-in related pages can be found written in our help article

After setting up and customizing your opt-in email to your liking, once a user confirms their email with the double opt-in generated email, they will receive the first email in the flow triggered off of the list.

Hope this could help!

Alex

Badge +2

Thanks Alex!

How can I change the button and the text on the bottom?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Artur,

Adding on to @alex.hong’s already great solution, the ability to edit this confirmation email is limited to only the sections marked by the dotted lines. Since this email pertains to one’s consent, you would not be able to edit the message at the bottom of the email, nor the button. 

I also noticed that your list name is currently in a different language. If you wanted the button’s phrasing and the message at the bottom to align, you can switch the list’s boilerplate language which would also extend and translate these sections of the email. You can change the boilerplate language a list by navigate to the list’s Settings tab under the Language section. 

Thanks for being a member of the Klaviyo Community!

David

Badge +2

Thanks David, this is exactly what I needed.