Solved

Webflow/Klaviyo signup form integration

• 27 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I want to add a signup form to an existing Webflow page that adds users to a list in Klaviyo. Do I need to embed a Klaviyo signup form on the Webflow page or can I have a Webflow form call Klaviyo in Javascript and just POST the user’s contact information to Klaviyo somehow? 

icon

Best answer by Dov 28 April 2021, 17:02

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Aviva Mael,

Thank you for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community.

The simplest solution is to embed a Klaviyo sign-up form on the Webflow page. You can embed a full subscribe page on your site pointing to the list if you wish.

Alternatively, you can add users to a list using a POST request from the third-party signup form. API requests are made to the Klaviyo Subscribe URL endpoint: https://manage.kmail-lists.com/ajax/subscriptions/subscribe. POST requests to the above endpoint add a user's email and additional user properties to any list in Klaviyo that you choose. This endpoint is unique from the standard subscribe endpoint used in Klaviyo's native signup forms. We have more information on the POST body in our documentation here.

Thanks and have a great day.

Badge +1

@Aviva Mael

add an EMBED block from the components tab and place it in the canvas. get an embedded form code from klaviyo and paste it in HTML Embedded Code Editor
<div class="klaviyo-form-xxxxxx"></div>

then add the code snippet from the Signup Forms tab in Klaviyo as directed, before the tag on every page you want to display the forms.
<script async type="text/javascript" src="https://static.klaviyo.com/onsite/js/klaviyo.js?company_id=xxxxxx"></script>

the con is that you can’t style the form in webflow, that has to be done in klaviyo’s form builder.

you can’t use webflow’s forms and get them to POST to Klaviyo. not with out a third party and even then the options and functionality are extremely limited.