Solved

Why aren't my subscribers getting emails after they submit this Shopify form?

• 3 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi all,

I have a problem with the subscribe form on my Shopify, see the picture I sent, I tried to subscribe to the form at the bottom of the shop, but when I subscribe it doesn't send on Klaviyo and my flow on Klaviyo nothing happens.

How do I get the form at the bottom of my shop to receive emails from customers and have them sent to Klaviyo?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 4 October 2021, 22:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi again @Reynaldy

Happy to help! 

This appears to be a Shopify footer form. If you experience problems with Shopify syncing Shopify subscribers over to your Klaviyo account, is is best practice to first ensure that your Klaviyo account is Synced to Receive Shopify Subscribers and whether or not your List is Set to Double Opt-In. Can you confirm that this box is checked in your Integrations Tab for Shopify? 

If it is, I would then investigate whether or not the List that is attached to receive Shopify subscribers is set to Double Opt-in or not. If your List is Double Opt-in, that would mean that users will receive an additional email after they fill out the Shopify form to confirm their subscription. Once they check ‘yes’ to the confirmation email, they should be added to the List and set down the Welcome Flow. However, if a user doesn’t confirm their subscription, they won’t be added to the List and receive Flow messages.  Additionally, I would ensure the Welcome Flow is connected to the same List synced to Shopify so everything is firing correctly. 

Finally, I would check out similar conversations other members of the Community have had about the same topic to gain additional insight! 

Best,

Taylor