Solved

Can't change Brand name in SMS messages

• 2 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Hello - when a welcome SMS message is sent via a flow - there is a typo in the Brand name. It should read Fungimental. I have corrected it in the account settings - but the typo still shows. Am I missing something? I tried re-creating the text alert in the flow. I also tried cloning the flow. Do I need to start again with a new flow to pick-up the change? ...and is that the ONLY way? Going to be a right ball ache!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 5 December 2022, 10:50

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @gordonlangley 

Thanks for asking the community for help with your branded sender ID. You have actually done everything I would suggest trying to solve the problem. I would contact support to have them take a look in your account to see how to best get your sender ID to update to the correct name.

Badge +2

Hmmm… so half the problem seems to have solved itself overnight - I can’t contact support directly without a paid account - which is a shame as I’m road testing Klaviyo as an alternative to Mailchimp.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @gordonlangley 

You should still have access to Klaviyo email support for the next 60 days even as a free account. 

Badge +2

Thanks @stephen.trumble - I’ve emailed them with a link to this post - see what happens

Badge +2

Quick update @stephen.trumble - the support team have been quick to respond and are dealing with the issue - thanks for the tip