Solved

Is it possible to Place Order via SMS keyword/action?

• 26 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Can a customer place an order via SMS?

Here’s what I’m thinking:

I sell a replenishable product, and my goal is to make reordering as simple as possible.

I’d like to send and SMS with product details and ask the customer to reply with “Yes” (or something similar) if they want to reorder.

Is this possible?

If not, what is the most frictionless way to capture reorders via sms?

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 27 April 2022, 16:36

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Andrew.Walters

Great question! Totally understand wanting to make the repurchasing process as easy as possible for customers. 

This is actually a feature on our roadmap to be released later this year! While I can’t divulge the quarter it will hopefully be released by, as potential issues may arise, we can see and confirm that this is something our users are very interested in! 

Until then, a way to include SMS in your customer’s repurchasing process  would be to create a Product replenishment flow and use SMS in the flow to remind them to repurchase a specific product with a link to the product on your store. However, as not all of your customers might have consented to receive SMS, you should consider adding a conditional split to this flow and if they are not consented, to receive an email vs SMS. 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @Taylor Tarpley, thanks for the reply.

I’d love to be part of a beta group if you need someone to test the new feature.

Looking forward to it!

Badge

Found this thread from 5 months ago...Is this SMS reorder up and running yet?