Solved

"SMS Consent Timestamp" and "Age gated DOB" properties not showing

• 11 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I recently imported my first SMS CSV from our recent migration to Klaviyo. My SMS CSV had Phone Number, Email, SMS Consent Timestamp and Age gated DOB as respective columns. 

It appeared to have connected correctly upon upload:

Why am I not seeing neither the “SMS Consent Timestamp” nor the “Age Gated Date of Birth” contact property on any of the users I’ve just uploaded when I go into their profiles?

icon

Best answer by kaila.lawrence 14 February 2024, 19:14

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hey Amanda,

I’m curious to know what does it show in the next page after your screenshot. Does it import successfully or do you get an error message?

In case you get an error message, I’d check the Formatting dates for CSV files reference.

👉 Use this format when uploading dates: MM/DD/YYYY

In case you’re seeing that it’s all good, can you confirm that in the imported profiles do not have the Age Gated DOB in their custom properties?

Visit: Profiles > any email that was imported > Custom properties

Example

Hope that helps,

Stam

Badge +1

Hey @stam_marko ! The list went through and uploaded successfully, and these customers are now even showing “subscribed to SMS” but when I go to any of their profiles in Klaviyo, neither “SMS Consent Timestamp” nor the “Age Gated Date of Birth” when I search in the Custom properties box you’re showing above.

Userlevel 4
Badge +24

@amanda_d Hmm… since you didn’t receive an error on the formatting and the rest of the data imported successfully, I’d reach out to our Support team to investigate this further for you. 

Let us know what you find out!