Solved

Klaviyo Isn't Loading

• 2 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +4
Hi there!
Is there any issue with Klaviyo today? For the past 3 hours, I'm not able to load any page inside my Klaviyo account.
The campaigns, flows, templates, they're all blank and they never stop loading. 

In this meantime I've:
- Tested incognito mode
- Tried different browsers: Chrome, Safari, and Opera
- Updated the MacBook
- Updated Chrome
- Turned off all ad blockers 

And nothing works! 
What could possibly be wrong?

I've tried different accounts that I have access to and they're all facing the same issue. 
After I log in, I can’t even reach the support. 

Please help. I’m out of ideas...

Thank you,
--
icon

Best answer by Dov 4 October 2021, 17:09

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @VictoriaConceicao,

Thank you for sharing this concern with us. I am so sorry to hear that you were having so much difficulty accessing your Klaviyo account.

First, great job running through some of the those troubleshooting steps already. In addition, the issue could be related to your IP, or an active firewall that you have set-up. If you are still experiencing the issue, I recommend trying to use a VPN or look to temporarily disable any active firewalls, if you have an IT team that can assist with you with this, that would be best.

Also, as of August 9th Klaviyo officially sun-setted the support@klaviyo.com, success@klaviyo.com, and partnersupport@klaviyo.com email aliases. Therefore, if you are still having difficulty after trying the above and want to contact support, please follow the steps here.

Thanks for being a member of our community.

Badge +1

Hello

the same thing had happened to me. How have you been able to solve it? Is your account ok now? 

Badge +2

Hello, 

i am having the same issue and have also completed the following trouble shooting efforts

- Tested incognito mode

- Tried different browsers: Chrome, Safari, and Opera

- Updated the MacBook

- Updated Chrome

-Turned off firewalls

- Turned off all ad blockers 

Was this resolved for anyone? I can’t find any useful advice on this @Dov  @VictoriaConceicao 

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you!