Solved

Klaviyo settings not showing properly on mobile. how to fix it?

• 16 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge
As you can see I can't access few of the buttons on the right side of the website through mobile. I tried to swipe but it won't move. It's only happens when I'm in the settings page. In homepage you can easily swipe to the right and see everything.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 21 August 2023, 19:49

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +34

Hi @Shifat27 ,

I have never actually tried to login to Klaviyo on mobile before today - so thank you for introducing me to that experience! 

I am seeing the same thing you are when on mobile in the Settings tabs for my account. Strange that on the other pages I can scroll left and right but not on these pages. I tried to rotate my screen to landscape, and while I was able to see more content that way, I still couldn’t swipe left or right on these tabs.

For the best experience, I always recommend accessing Klaviyo from desktop, but it seems this may be a temporary glitch on mobile. 

-- Ashley Ismailovski

Badge

Hello @Ashley I. 

I did try the landscape mode it doesn't work. I hope they fix this issue. Cause I only access klaviyo with mobile.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Shifat27

Thanks for sharing this feedback with us and @Ashley I. for helping to troubleshoot!

Although you can’t see the ‘Settings’ tab in the bottom left tab as you would on your desktop, and as @Ashley I. mentioned, our UI functions best on desktop, you can navigate to your Setting by clicking the ‘Account plans’ tab. This will lead you to your Settings page! However, I will give this feedback to our product team.

Hope this helps!

-Taylor 

Badge

Hi @Taylor Tarpley 

Thanks for your answer.

Hope the product team fix the scrolling issue in settings page.