Solved

Something is amiss. When logging in

• 25 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

I am trying to login and it gives me this error. 

icon

Best answer by David To 25 November 2022, 20:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @GKhair,

We’re terrible sorry for the issue that you are experiencing at this time. 

Today November 25th 2022 around 2 pm EST our engineering team noticed some intermittent outages and timeout within our Klaviyo application. The engineering team is currently investigating the issue and will post an update on our public status page once we have any further update. 

This should get the top priority and get resolved shortly. We again apologies for the inconvenience and thank you so much for the patience while this gets resolved.

You can also receive automated updates pertaining to the incident by clicking the subscribe to updates button at the top of the page.

Thanks for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

David

Badge +1

@David To a simply copy and paste your script won’t suffice here, you spent how much time getting us prepared for black friday with the your promo for your company. Hosted live events, instilled all sorts of trust, and now on the biggest day of the year we get placation and obfuscation. We’re using your company for our promo, based on your company’s direction to do so, and here we are. You’re leaving us high, dry, chaffed, chapped, pissed, and your site is “amiss”. REAL ANSWERS ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON will be appreciated and not met with comments like these, but feel free to keep copying and pasting - and see how many services start overnight to avoid putting all their eggs into your dumpster of a basket  . “intermittent app issues” isn’t what’s happening, is the status page broken too? Can you give us an honest list of what actually works?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @SketchBox,

I’m really sorry to hear about your negative experience.

In case you may have missed my comment in the other thread you recently commented on, I’ve linked it below:

Just wanted to share that this incident has been resolved. During this period, there were no observed delays in Email or SMS campaign sending. 

This means that any campaigns you may have scheduled and flows that were live would have proceeded as usually without any interruptions. 

Thanks for your patience and have a great weekend!

David

Badge +1

Resolved? for who exactly? I still can’t use a lot features in my account?