Solved

Using Forms & Flows on a free plan

• 17 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hey guys, i’m a little stuck here and wonder if anyone has any ideas…

I was using a free plan and our forms and flows were working well but they now aren’t adding to the list and the flows aren’t working either. I was sure Klayvio said this would be fine but i’d pay if I wanted to send emails to our 8k subscribers but is that incorrect and to use them I need to have a paid profile? We run events only 2x a year at the moment so theres no real need to pay the fees year round so i’m just trying to understand if we move platforms or if i’m missing something. 

thank you 

Jeannie 

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 17 April 2023, 15:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +29

Hi @jeanniehind 

Thank you for posting your question in the community!

With a free account you should be able to continue to collect contacts via your forms without having to pay, but the free account does have a limit on free emails or SMS messages sent, which is you can send a maximum of 500 emails for up to 250 contacts. With the flows stopping, my guess is that you have hit this threshold.

I wouldn’t expect the form to stop allowing submissions as you are usually allowed to upload and sync data. 

How are you tracking if submissions have stopped working? Are you using the metric reporting in Klaviyo, or not seeing list growth? Please let us know and we can try and troubleshoot further.

@In the Inbox 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @jeanniehind,

@In the Inbox has brought up some great info on what is allowed and limitation of the free plan!

For your odd form and flow behavior, I’d also recommend investigating whether all of your forms’ submit button actions are adding users to the right list. This thread shares a helpful graphic on how to check this in your form builder.

As well as checking whether there is anything in your flow setup, like  flow filters, that could be preventing the right profiles from moving through the flow! 

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor