Solved

Website not allowing flow creation

• 8 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi, for the past 2 days I have been unable to create a flow. It does not matter which flow I select or even creating one from scratch. The website stops on the create flow screen and never progresses.  I get the spinning wheel that never stops spinning.  Also I have tried to submit a message but that keeps giving me an error also.

I am on the free plan currently but with the trouble I am having even using the site I am leery about getting on a paid plan. There seems to be no support at all. All the options they provide to get help are unavailable or not working.

icon

Best answer by Dov 11 October 2022, 15:37

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @A. Elias,

Thanks for sharing this with the community.

Have you tried using a separate browser or an incognito window? I would also try clearing your cookies & cache on your current browser. Often times, it’s a browser extension or cookies that causes an issue creating a flow.

Perhaps you can outline which suggestions have already been provided by support and we’ll brainstorm some potential alternative solutions here.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Badge +1

i am having this issue too… did you manage to resolve it?

Badge +1

Hey thanks for the replies. I was able resolve the issue.  First I opened the website in an incognito/private window. Ultimately I cleared my cache etc and I haven’t had any problems since then. Hope the helps someone else.