Solved

Why is the Data in my Account Suddenly Not Showing Anymore?

• 30 January 2021
  • 17 replies

Badge +2

Please can someone advise how we can get support from Klaviyo?

Our account is no longer working - we have no data in our dashboard for some reason. 

icon

Best answer by cassy.lee 1 February 2021, 21:36

View original

17 replies

Same here.  All screens are blank except for the members/contacts.  Those are still there, but campaigns are gone and I can’t click into anything...integrations, segments, flows, etc.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @chilli & @homesweethomebakery

Thanks for sharing this with the Community. We aren’t aware of any errors that would have occurred over the weekend regarding Dashboards and Analytics. @chilli I was able to take a quick look at your account but the data looks to be syncing properly. 

Could you both confirm if this is still an occurring issue for you, or if its been resolved? Would love to check in with the Klaviyo team if this is still not working as expected for you.

Thanks so much for providing the feedback, 
-Cass. 

Badge +2

hi yes it seems to have been fixed now thanks for your help.

Not sure what happened.

Hi, @cassy.lee ...The issue is still ongoing for me.  I can see my Profiles when I click that area and I can also see the Integrations when I click that tab.  However, when I click Shopify (view details), it goes back to a white screen.  My Asset Library is a white screen as well as Campaigns.  

Recently (within the last week) we closed our Shopify Store, so I don’t know if that is what’s causing this glitch or what.  But I would love to get this fixed.  Please advise.  :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

hi @homesweethomebakery

I’m so sorry to hear that this is still an issue for you! Have you tried clearing your cookies and/or tried logging in with a different browser to see if that might show you anything different? I took a look at the pages you mentioned above and it was able to view both Campaigns and Asset Library (neither of them are blank white screens for me). As you mentioned, when I look to your Shopify Integration details, it does say that it is no longer syncing and that your credentials have expired (which makes sense since you closed your Shopify store). I see that you have disabled the integration, but you haven’t removed it. 

I would say that perhaps the first best option is to first clear your cookies and do a hard refresh on the page to see if that resets the load. It’s interesting because I can see your Campaigns and Asset Library, so I’m wondering if it’s a load issue with your browser. 

Let’s see if that works first, and if not, then I might suggested removing the Shopify integration altogether to see if that makes any changes. I don’t want to suggest that outright since I’m not sure if there is any pertinent Shopify data that is also removed when you do that. 

Thanks, 
-Cass.

Hi, Cass…

My apologies on not clarifying the Shopify integration portion...I can still see the Shopify Integration...when I try to click on “View Settings”, I get a white screen.  I would love to just completely remove the integration, but I can’t seem to get to that point.  Ha

I have cleared the history on my browser (Safari), tried another browser (Chrome), cleared the history/cache on Chrome...still white screens.  I can see the category tabs on the left of the screen, but when I click on them I get a blank white screen…  When I see the blank white screen, I can still see those tabs on the left and my profile icon on the top right of the screen, but the area where all the ‘data’ should be is white.

Thinking I just needed to try something completely different, I went to a completely different computer and logged in there.  Same thing.  I can see the tabs on the left but nothing else is visible.  There are only 2 tabs where I can see something other than the white screen:  Profiles and Integrations.  (Again, on Integrations, whenever I click on the “View Settings” button on either of the Integrations, it goes white again.)

My client who’s account this is is wanting me to find another emailing service...but I can’t even find the billing area to cancel the account...because I only see white screens.  :(  We would like to get this figured out, but I need to have this figured out before Friday so she doesn’t miss another week of her email campaign.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @homesweethomebakery, I’ve reached out to you directly to get some more details on your particular issue. Sounds like it is more isolated, so I’ll follow up with a few additional questions. 

Thanks! 
-Cass.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

I just wanted to follow up in this thread for posterity - @homesweethomebakery was able to identify that the reason the blank white screen was occurring is due to an ad-blocker that was installed recently. After disabling the ad-blocker, they were able to use Klaviyo as intended. If anyone else experiences something like this and has an ad-blocker installed, you might want to whitelist Klaviyo so that you don’t experience any difficulties with accessing data! 

Thanks all! 
-Cass. 

Badge +1

Hello please help I am having the same issue and have tried everything suggested with no luck

Badge +1

I am also experiencing the same issue. tried everything including clearing cache, ad-blocker etc to no avail . please help !!!! it’s been over 3 days i couldn’t access my klaviyo account on this computer I am tying. but it works on the other computer 

Badge +1

I am experiencing the same issue! Have tried the suggestions, including trying on a different browser, but not having any luck unfortunately. We really need to get an email out to customers ASAP, so any help would be appreciated!!

Badge +1

We ended up re-installing the operating system which seems kind of drastic but now Klaviyo is working. Our computer is a 2016 Macbook and the operating system hadn’t been updated in a long time. 

Badge +2

Hi, I am having the same issue since yesterday,,, Help!!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @ASew @thejadeleaftea @carlyk & @theholistichen !

Sorry that you have had issues with viewing your Klaviyo Dashboard! If you have tried everything stated previously in this thread and you are still unable to see anything on your Klaviyo Dashboard, please contact Klaviyo Support for specific help with your individual accounts as they will be able to go through Klaviyo’s backend to troubleshoot your account.

Thank you for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +2

has anyone come up with a solution? I havent been able to access data on my computer for a month!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @MsElevated 

So sorry you have been without this information for a month now! We know how important it is to your business. If you have tried all of the suggestions shared previously please contact support as they will be able to look into your account and help solve why your dashboard isn’t showing you what you need.

Badge +2

Thanks Steven. I was just on the chat with them and they were not able to help 😩