Solved

Adding Klaviyo KPI's to a Looker Dashboard

• 28 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I am hoping to bring over a few KPI’s from Klaviyo into a Looker dashboard my team is using (mainly Open rate, CTR, Unsubscribe rate).

Is there a way to have an automated daily or weekly sync of Klaviyo data with a google sheet that can then be a data source in Looker studio? Or any others ways people have found to bring Klaviyo data to Looker?

icon

Best answer by retention 29 February 2024, 00:37

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Hi @MZeeb

For a few client projects in the past, I remembered our clients used Supermetrics to pull the data directly into Looker (Data) Studio the Campaign reports.  

Otherwise, you can see the list of Klaviyo Connectors that other third parties has built for Looker here:

Though not automated, you can also use Klaviyo’s Custom Reports to build a report that can quickly pull all the Campaign performance data in one single CSV file that you can import into Looker periodically.  

Outside of that, Klaviyo now has a Campaign Report API that you might be able to use if you have some developer resources to pull that into Looker programmatically.

Hope that helps get you started!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @MZeeb - the way our Users connect Klaviyo to Looker Studio is to run one of our automated reports designed for Klaviyo. This delivers the data on to a Google Spreadsheet that refreshes at regular intervals. You can use this sheet as a data source that shows on Looker (we’re happy to build one for you too). 

Check out Klaviyo automations here. Use the filters on the left to find Klaviyo reports.

Check out Looker dashboards built with Airboxr here. This is a sales dashboard, but we can help you create for Klaviyo email performance too.