Solved

Conditional split not registering clicks..

• 4 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi, 

1. Ive just set up my conditional split to register when people click on a button, with a attached link, to be put in the yes funnel, but the conditional split does not register any of the clicks and places my leads in the no funnel, despite the data shows that there is actually clicks.

The email looks like this:

2. Yet, when looking at the view all analytics of the email before the conditional split.

3. It says 0 in every category… 

4. However when i look into “Link Activity” people have been clicking on the link, but the conditional split still says 0. 

5. and it also shows under dashboard -> activity feed that two people have clicked on the proper link that the conditional split url is set to.

Hope you can help me with this problem. :D
Best, Seb. 

icon

Best answer by Manny Singh 5 July 2022, 04:17

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +38

Hey Seb, 

The challenge is that timing within the flow.  After the email where you are looking to capture the click, there should be a time delay (maybe 1 day or 1 week), depends on how long you want to wait for that click to come through.  Then you can send them to the conditional split to check. 

With your current step, they are being judged in the conditional split as soon as they receive the welcome flow (no chance for the condition to get capture a “yes” if it happens).