Dashboard vs performance tab doesn't match

• 12 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
  • Active Contributor I
  • 16 replies

Hello,

My dashboard and performance tab revenue doesn’t match. Why is that and which one is the right one?

icon

Best answer by David To 12 April 2023, 16:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7
Attaching performance tab here for some reason it’s getting omitted when i post it

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @s0lid,

To be overly simplistic, both reports are accurate. It would all be a matter of how you want to view the data. 

This discrepancy you’re seeing where the placed order value doesn’t match in both the overview dashboard and the performance dashboard relates to how attribution is distributed. 

If you haven’t already, I would suggest taking a look at our Understanding Klaviyo message attribution Help Center article, which offers more details on the default attribution model and how it’s distributed. 

We also have a callout regarding the performance dashboard in the Klaviyo message attribution in analytics reports section of that same article, which explains the difference in the two reports:

The Performance dashboard only looks at attributions within the timeframe you selected for your report. For example, you set up your report to look at conversions in October 2022. However, if you had conversions occur into November from an email you sent in October, it will not reflect this data as the report is only looking for October conversions. 

David

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Thanks @David To 

Hello @s0lid,

To be overly simplistic, both reports are accurate. It would all be a matter of how you want to view the data. 

This discrepancy you’re seeing where the placed order value doesn’t match in both the overview dashboard and the performance dashboard relates to how attribution is distributed. 

If you haven’t already, I would suggest taking a look at our Understanding Klaviyo message attribution Help Center article, which offers more details on the default attribution model and how it’s distributed. 

We also have a callout regarding the performance dashboard in the Klaviyo message attribution in analytics reports section of that same article, which explains the difference in the two reports:

The Performance dashboard only looks at attributions within the timeframe you selected for your report. For example, you set up your report to look at conversions in October 2022. However, if you had conversions occur into November from an email you sent in October, it will not reflect this data as the report is only looking for October conversions. 

David