Solved

Logo Not Showing in Inbox Preview

• 14 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hello everyone,

We've been sending out emails for quite some time without any issues, but recently, I've noticed a problem. Our logo no longer appears in the email previews; instead, it's showing a question mark. Strangely, we haven't made any changes to our settings.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem or has an idea about how to fix this issue? Your insights would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

icon

Best answer by David To 15 September 2023, 16:08

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

@Muffedis I have not run into this - how was the logo added, uploaded directly to Klaviyo? Image URL? And does it look okay when you send a test? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Muffedis,

I would recommend taking a look at some of the past Community posts on this topic:

If you still see a logo/profile image in the inbox after sending a live email to a recipient whose email domain does not match that of your sending domain, then I suspect this may just be your own inbox raising some suspicions. In which case, I would suggest you working alongside your IT/network administrators to review how your sending domain’s backend settings such as DMARC, CNAME, etc. 

David

Badge

Hi @chelsgrove , the image is uploaded directly into Klaviyo. There is no problem within the email itself, it’s only on the “list preview” it doesn’t show up. Oddly enough it just happened recently, before that everything was working perfectly. 

Thank you for you reply!

I have attached an image of how it looks now and how it is supposed to look. 

Badge

Hi @David To,

Thank you for your reply. The links were very helpful. I’ll give it a try!