Solved

Shopify data in Klaviyo

• 6 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +2
  • Contributor II
  • 5 replies

Hello,

I’m trying to analyse the revenue from Klaviyo. I’m surprised to see a number of Shopify placed orders > number of unique email clics. Does the number of shopify placed order take into account all shopify revenue without filtering on Klaviyo traffic source ? 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Jakub 6 December 2022, 18:02

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @BS69 

Probably not enough information to help you, but I will try.

Did you check only email campaign clicks? Remember that Flows can also impact the sales in shopify.

Also how is you attribution set up? By default Klaviyo count each interaction (Open, Clicks) with email in last 5 days and assign that order to email marketing.

Badge +2

Hi @Jakub 
thanks for your help ! Yes I only took email campaign clicks. What I want to understand is if the Shopify placed order I’m seeing in Klaviyo is counting only the placed orders linked to an email sent in Klaviyo or the whole Shopify placed orders from all traffic sources ? 

Thanks a lot!

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @BS69 

It depends :)

What you want to check, in Klaviyo you have both numbers - overall Shopify revenue and also Klaviyo attributed revenue. If you want compare those two the fastest and best way for me is to go Home > Performance tab.

Badge +2

Thanks @Jakub  !