Solved

Abandoned Basket variable to return to cart / checkout using Shopware 6

• 5 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello everyone,

we are using Shopware 6 and trying to set up Klaviyo on our test account.

The Abandoned Cart email is sending but the links for “return to cart” or “finalise your checkout” don’t work. I have tried all mentioned variables here in the community. When I look in the “preview mode” there is no checkout URL actually shown. Any idea what variable to use for Shopware 6 in order to get it working and actually return to cart? 

The second problem is: The product images are shown in the test email, but not on gmail. Has anyone have this problem before?

icon

Best answer by David To 5 May 2023, 17:08

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Anne.Ko,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

I would suggest double checking both your Shopware backend and how the integration is connected to Klaviyo. 

As part of the native integration between Shopware and Klaviyo, the checkout URL should be synced over through the Started Checkout event as mentioned in our Shopware data reference Help Center article. 

When certain data values - such as the checkout URL, is not present in an event, this oftentimes indicates that the data is not setup accordingly in your store’s backend. Such as a Checkout URL was never actually stored or stored in the incorrect format/name for it to be recognized and synced. 

In my experience, when your product images are shown in the preview email, but not in live emails, this could mean:

• The product is considered “not published” because there is no stock or is marked as unavailable within your Shopware catalog
  • There’s an issue with the product’s image URL (not public)
  • Automatically display external images are disabled in your inbox settings

I hope this helps!

David