Solved

Abandonment Checkout Flow redirect to link failing

• 8 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi, I have started to set up my abandonment checkout series Flow.  I created my first email as TXT email and wanted to use a link for the customer to use that will take them straight back to their abandent check out. Once i press preview email the link doesn’t get me anywhere! I have used the following links:

{{ event.extra.checkout_url|default:'' }}

{{ event.extra.responsive_checkout_url|default:'' }}

{{ event.extra.checkout_url }}

{{ event.extra.responsive_checkout_url }}

Why am i not successful?

Would appreciate some assistance. Also options when pressing the link button to insert link are very limited i cant choose https or email or others its only saying URL.

I have a Shopify store!

Thank you

icon

Best answer by retention 11 March 2024, 17:58

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Hi @MMESTORE, welcome to the community!

Can you tell us what platform you are using?  And, have you tried building the cart abandonment from the Flow Library as a way to start? It might be easier to see the built-in example to see how it works and you can modify the Template or just use it as a reference.

To see it in the Flow Library, If you go to Flows you can do a search for “cart reminder” or “abandoned cart” and you should see some options based on the platform you have integrated. 

Here’s an example for Shopify:

Let us know more about your platform, a screenshot or additional details and perhaps we can help further.