Solved

Added-to-Cart product block not populating.

• 29 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +5

Hello everyone,

I just want to ask what to do if my Abandoned Cart Added-to-Cart Trigger flow is not working properly. My added-to-cart dynamic block is not populating for one of my clients, but for other clients, it’s working perfectly fine.

Here is the list of checks I already did:

• Checked my added-to-cart metric and it’s still tracking events.
  • I tried to create a flow from Klaviyo’s default template Abandoned Cart (Added-to-Cart trigger), but that, too, is not populating.
  • All of the flows with other event triggers, that has a dynamic block (Abandoned Cart Checkout Started Trigger Flow, Browse Abandonment, etc.) are all working fine.

Thank you so much.

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 29 January 2024, 16:18

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @maynard 

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Add to Cart flow and the dynamic product block. I appreciate you sharing some of the things you’ve already checked (ie. Add to cart metrics firing, etc.)

While you mentioned the Added to Cart metric is firing per the analytics, I would verify the metric is actually passing back the product data correctly. If you go to the metric and look at Activity Feed, click on a contact with a recent trigger, click on the stacked menu (three dots) on the right to view the activity details. 

You’ll want to make sure you are receiving the product details. If that all looks OK and you see product information, then, I would look at how you have your product block configured in the email.

The Added to Cart product block will function the same as the Browse Abandon, meaning, it will only show one item, the most recent item added to the cart. The product block will not loop like the checkout started event block.

If both of these look OK, if you could share some screenshots of the email with the tags used as well as the product block settings, we can try to troubleshoot further.

I hope this helps.

@In the Inbox