Skip to main content
Solved

Browser Abandonment Emails Question

• 1 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Hey, 

Wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to add multiple events to a single email. 

For example, I have a customer who browses say 10 products, browser abandonment email would highlight the last product, but I would like to use the product grid to showcase say the previous 4 they looked at before as well in the single email.

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +15

Hi @chrisB 

Thank you for posting in the community.

First of all this article will be helpfull to display til recently viewed items with a fallback display of bestsellers/news (your choice): https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019921772

To support this, and if you would like more control over the flow, you can setup a flow with conditional splits based on how many products the individual subscriber has viewed. 

I hope this helps :-)

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Thanks for your reply. 

I have a custom integration via API, would that link up? like with “view products” event data or would i need to push like a particular item_id across to make it work?

Ideally, I would use previous events dataset if that makes sense

Userlevel 3
Badge +15

Hi @chrisB 

Yes this is indeed possible. Just make sure, that you are setting up the product feed to pull data from the API catalog like shown below:

The newly setup feed has a learning period of a few days, so don’t get frustrated when it shows the general settings in your previews.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @chrisB 

Thank you for posting in the community.

First of all this article will be helpfull to display til recently viewed items with a fallback display of bestsellers/news (your choice): https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019921772

To support this, and if you would like more control over the flow, you can setup a flow with conditional splits based on how many products the individual subscriber has viewed. 

Thanks, yeah that makes sense. I’ll custom this up against the ApI then use that feed