Solved

Creating tiered discounting in campaigns

• 15 November 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Is it possible to create tiered discounting in campagins?

icon

Best answer by Jakub 15 November 2022, 20:40

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @gdikel,

More information needed to help you. If you want to have personalized offer based for example on customer LTV and build tiers of low value, middle value and high value customers, the easiest way I use is create separate segments to each tier and separate offer in shopify. In addition I create one standard offer that receive whole audience (this is the only offer that receive inactives or new customers).

There may be other easier ways to do that :)

---
best regards
Jakub

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @gdikel 

Thanks for asking about using discounts in your campaign emails. Thank you @Jakub for jumping in to help!

Jakub is correct though, we need more information to give you an accurate answers. How do you envision a tiered discount  in your campaign working? Do you want to use unique coupon codes or one static code for each tier? The answer given on segmenting your customers is a great option to make sure the right customers get the correct discount. Let us know more details of what you would like to happen and we can try to make it work for you!

Badge +1

For discount codes created in Klaviyo, I wondered if I send one email with an offer like- Spend $100 get 20% off, spend $200 get 25% off, but the correct discount will automatically apply.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @gdikel,

If you use promo codes customer anyway need to provide proper code during checkout to activate the discount in Shopify. So with that setup always proper promo will apply.

Badge +1

K, thanks