Feature Request: Notes/descriptions on Conditional Splits in Flows

• 22 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hey there,

I’d love it if conditional splits in flows could have notes/descriptions so it’s easier to read the flow.

• either a title to identify the conditional split (like emails in flows already do)
  • or perhaps a separate notes block that could be added right into a flow (dragged over like the actions/conditional splits are) where you could write an explanation for the conditional split above/below it

The reason: When I’m building a complicated flow or going back to improve an older flow, it can be really hard to follow the logic behind the conditional splits because they’re usually based on Product IDs, which are impossible to recognise (or keep straight!) without stopping and looking each one up. It makes “reading” the whole flow really difficult.  It would be so handy to just have notes on/near the conditional split to make clear what it’s about, in plain language (ie, “customer has bought red tshirt” rather than “customer has bought Product ID 774085324126”).

Thanks for considering it!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @SpaceCadetSteph,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Great suggestion and totally see how useful this sort of function would be, especially when working with others in a singular account with some many chefs in the kitchen! I believe I’ve previously shared this feature with our Product Team in the past, but let me include these new notes for their consideration!

Thanks for being a part of our Klaviyo Community!

David