Solved

Flow doesn't send message

• 7 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi there, I am a seller in shopify. I have created 3 flows includs welcome flow, abandoned cart flow and purchased thanks flow. Only the welcome flow works which someone subscirbes me, but the abandoned cart and purchased thanks never work. I test them many times and by many kinds of email, and I also turn off the smart sending in order to don’t miss them, but my customers and I still never recieve that message, this problem makes me miss some potential purchased. I am looking forward someone can help me ,thanks very much.

​​​​​​

The welcome flow works
Abandoned cart flow doesn’t work
Thanks purchased flow doesn’t work

icon

Best answer by moodxmanager 7 October 2022, 09:53

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Have you… checked whether these events are working for you? (checkout_started)

This could either be be an issue with your integration or the fact that you chose the wrong event to base the abandoned flow.

Badge +1

Have you… checked whether these events are working for you? (checkout_started)

This could either be be an issue with your integration or the fact that you chose the wrong event to base the abandoned flow.

I think I don’t chose the wrong event, Because I set the flow using Klaviyo's template and didn't change the trigger or event conditions.

However, when I integrated shopify and klaviyo, I did have some problems, and then inexplicably succeeded. I suspect there is something wrong with the integration. So should I uninstall klaviyo now and do the integration again? If yes, how to uninstall clean klaviyo and its data in my shopify background