My flows with date property trigger doesn´t works

• 16 October 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

I have created a flow with a date property. I've checked that people have ownership and that the date is well formatted.

The idea is to send a message to the client on the day of the date, if for example the date is October 16, I have set the date as 10/16/2023.

I have configured the flow with the parameters but it never sends the email.

What is wrong?

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +34

Hi @Jonatan ,

Thanks for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community!

Based on the screenshots that you have provided, your setup looks correct. The date is formatted properly and the date property in your profile matches the date property in the flow trigger (prueba fecha envio). 

Something that stands out to me is that you have the flow scheduled to trigger at 10 am Europe/Madrid time. If you added the Prueba fecha envio = 10/16/2023 (which is today’s date) to your profile today AFTER 10 am Europe/Madrid time, the flow would not have triggered. I would recommend updating this property to tomorrow’s date and see if that works for you. This help article outlines the specifics of how date-based flows schedule messages to send to recipients. 

One thing I would suggest is to turn this flow to Manual status as you are setting it up. Manual status is a really great flow status for flow troubleshooting. You can then switch it to Live status once you are confident that the flow is firing as it should. 

Hope this helps! 

Julie

Badge

Ok, I will change the day for 10/17/2023 and we will see tomorrow

Badge

I continue with the same problem

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Jonatan

Sorry to hear you’re still having a problem, have you tried mapping these troubleshooting tactics:

• Changing the date formats to YYYY-MM-DD 
  • Ensuring the hour and time to each date such as 00:00:00 
  • Changing the date once more then* creating a new date trigger flow so your profile will be queued for this flow

Hope this helps! 

-Taylor 

Badge

I have created 2 news profiles. One for tomorrow and other for 10/21/2023. The second is with a new flow.