Skip to main content

NEW Klaviyo in-block Text editor and HTML

• 24 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Now that Klaviyo has implemented a new in-block text editor instead of the old format, I cannot locate the HTML tab. Can someone point me in the right direction? or has this functionality been removed? 

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi @GoDarkBags 

While editing the text block, in the styles tab on the left, you’ll find the “source code”. You can put your own HTML code there.

Hope this helps.

Badge +1

The new editor is horrible. It’s very hard to make sure that the cursor is appearing to type the text. It’s making it very annoying to use the email editor…..

The ONLY option I can see for editing text is using the HTML source code tab. Frankly, it’s always been my primary method. However, to not have the visible text box where I can apply additional formatting is awful. I don’t see a way to edit in the actual campaign as it was stated was now possible. I clone previous campaigns rather than starting from scratch and reuse many elements or overwrite them as needed. In addition, I have to REPEATEDLY expand the source code to work. If it’s my only method of editing, it needs to STAY OPEN. This update is making far more work for me with no benefits. 

I dislike the new editor, too! My Grammarly extension is no longer showing up so I can catch typos, really frustrating. Any one know how to make this show up in the new area?