Solved

Send Flow Email as Campaign

• 4 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

Hello!

Is it possible to send a particular e-mail in one of my flows as a campaign?

I’ve added an email into my flow but many people in my flow have already gone past where in inserted the e-mail. Is it possible to send that particular flow email to everyone who missed it?

Sorry for the confusing question...

icon

Best answer by ebusiness pros 4 August 2023, 17:22

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @Maxwell!

It makes a lot of sense that you’d want to make sure people who didn’t receive a new flow email still received the information/ content you intended for them.

The simplest way to do this is to save the flow email as a new template, then use that template for the campaign.

I have a few recommendations for you to consider before you move forward with this:

1. Is it crucial for the skipped recipients to receive this email? Examples: there’s information on how to use the product or how to clean it.
  2. IF it’s not crucial for them to receive the email, what’s the harm in their inboxes having one less email from you? Sometimes, when it comes to long-term subscriber retention, less is more. It might be okay for them to proceed without receiving the email they missed, especially if you already have a consistent rhythm of sending campaigns that they will receive.
  3. IF you do decide to proceed with sending the flow email that this group of recipients didn’t get, as a campaign... I encourage you to ensure your segment targeting is as precise as possible, so you can prevent duplicate sends of the email for those who are in that flow, and did receive it.
    3b. Your segment targeting would likely start as this:
    IF someone is unsuppressed
    AND IF someone has Received Email where Flow = [flow name] at least once in the last X# of days
    AND IF someone has Received Email where Message = [the skipped flow email] 0 times over all time.

Warmly,

Gabrielle

Klaviyo Champion & Marketing Lead at ebusiness pros

Badge +4

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you Gabrielle :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

You’re welcome @Maxwell