Solved

• 19 June 2023
  • 4 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hello, 

We would like to create a separate campaign for men and women. They can sign up through our embed sign up form on shopify. However, something must be wrong since, the email are not put in the selected lists. 

Even after subscribing, the list is not updated. The list is then connected to flow which should be triggered when an email is added to this list, the flow should also send an email with the discount, but this is also not happening.

Is there something wrong about the form?

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 20 June 2023, 07:33

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@Digismoothie 

From what you posted the forms look fine.. I would suggest you to check the lists instead. If the lists have the double opt in turned on then you will have to subscribe to this form but also go to your email and click on the confirmation link before you can be added to the list..

To check this open the list and then click settings, the double opt in option is on the bottom of the settings page..

Dear Bobi,

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, the issue at hand is related to the double opt-in requirement, which we are obligated to have.

Based on our testing, it appears that the current implementation is not functioning correctly. Is there any possible solution to address this problem while still adhering to the double opt-in requirement?

Your assistance in finding a resolution would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Digismoothie 

Just to follow up with what @Bobi N. already shared. Are you receiving the double opt-in confirmation email at all? Like Bobi shared, profiles won’t be added to a list until they have completed the second step of the double opt in process. If you are completing both steps and they still aren't being added to the list, are the profiles being added at all? You can find them under the Audience tab in Profiles

If the profiles are being added but not the the list. you can look into the profile and under the Email section it will show you if they completed the confirmation process to consent to marketing. 

Hope this helps you troubleshoot a little further!

Hello, I appreciate your contributions. I have disabled the double opt-in feature. Currently, there is only a single opt-in process in place, which includes reCaptcha verification upon submission. As a result, the profiles are being added to Klaviyo. However, they are not being added to the correct lists. Additionally, the profiles display a "Never subscribed" message, even though I have disabled the double opt-in. Do you have any insights or suggestions as to why this might be occurring?