Solved

Start a Flow when Product Review completed

• 5 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

We are currently using CusRev to collect product reviews. It sends an automated follow-up email with a link to an aggregated review form.

Product Reviews are then immediately added to Woocommerce where they are manually reviewed.

What are some options to push this Woocommerce Review information to Klaviyo and update the matching Klaviyo profile with the most recent review date, and related data? 

I saw a previous answer recommending stamped to do this, but I do not want to set up or use another Review plugin.

icon

Best answer by chloe.strange 5 May 2023, 16:02

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +28

Hi @BenAdams

Thanks for being a part of our community! Any automatic messaging must be triggered by an event coming into Klaviyo. There is not a default event that comes through when using review services. Since cusrev is a third party app without an integration with Klaviyo, we recommend that you connect with cusrev to see if they have any ability to do this using our APIs.

Some review providers already have instructions for making this connection. You will want to reach out to their support team for confirmation on this. Another option would be to use a third party integration to send event data into Klaviyo. There are several third party apps that integrate with Klaviyo and could help accomplish your goal. There is also a help center article to help with creating a product review flow. I hope this helps!

~Chloe