Solved

Help with connecting an api to Unity App

• 22 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi all,

We posted before about how we can connect our app to Klaviyo API (link) and got a response on how to connect it IOS Swift SDK and Android SDK.

But the issue is that our app is created on Unity. Can anyone help me with a documentation on how I can connect my Unity based app with Klaviyo API. 

To give more context on the app and what we need to accomplish through API: 

Our mobile (game) app is called ‘Guess in 10’. As the first step in the app, users have to sign up. Currently this email ID goes to Firebase, we want it to also be stored in a list on Klaviyo, is there a way?

icon

Best answer by Dov 28 November 2022, 17:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Sachin,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

You’ll need your app to first create a profile (if it doesn't already exist) and then add it to a list. You can check out more developer resources here as well.

I hope that’s a helpful start for you.

Badge +1

Hi Dov, 

Thanks for replying.

I have checked these resources, but they do not mention anything regarding Unity. Is there any other resource/documentation you can point me towards that has the integration of Klaviyo API with Unity Engine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @Sachin,

Thanks for sharing this question with us.

We currently do not have documentation specifically tailored for the Unity Engine. I did some research and found this offering from RudderStack which you may find helpful.

Thanks for being a community member.