Solved

Pulling Campaign Tags with API

• 4 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

We’ve recently started organizing our campaigns with Tags, how can I pull this data using the API?
I don’t see it in the ‘Get Campaigns’ or ‘Get Campaign Info’ data.

Alternatively is it possible to break up Metrics request by Tag?
Similar to how they can be broken up by $attributed_message, $attributed_flow, etc.

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 4 August 2022, 21:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @edwinv,

Welcome to the Community. Sadly, we do not have this feature currently but it has been submitted previously by others as a proposal to our product team to consider implementing in the future.

While we won't be able to provide any specific timelines on when this may be updated in our API, our product team will continue to monitor other requests like this. If more and more requests for this feature are shared with us, then that will help get this prioritized sooner for a future release. 

Our resources on tags can be found here.

Thank you,

Alex

Badge

hello , i wanted to know please is there any update in the new API v2023 24-01 about this and is it the :
https://developers.klaviyo.com/en/reference/get_tag_relationships
you say there  “””
Get the relationships for a tag.
If related_resource is tag-group, the request will return the tag_group_id of the tag group to which the tag belongs.
If related_resource is set to campaignsflowslists, or segments, the request will return the IDs of all associated resources of that type.
The scopes listed below are conditionally required depending on the specified related resource.
“””
but there are no campaign to put in related_resource , can you please help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Shai N!

I see that you’ve filed a Support ticket and received a response - it might be helpful to respond there since they will be to take a look at the actual API call that you made.

For the sake of the Community, would you mind elaborating on what you mean by “there are no campaigns to put in related_resource”? For example, when you’re making the call, are you receiving an error? 

Thanks,

Brian