Solved

Dynamic Products not showing in Abandoned Cart

• 31 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

First day of using this app and it already is broken. Seriously WTF  guys.

1. Shopify product feed says unpublished even though all the product are live on my site.​​​​​​​

2. Abandoned cart flow emails won’t show dynamic product images. 

Klaviyo needs to get their sh*t together.

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 1 November 2023, 02:35

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @sweeppicker,

Thanks for sharing your question with us. 

If you have ensured that your items are published in Shopify, there could be various reasons why item(s) may show as “Not Published” in Klaviyo:

• The item is out of stock. You would need to add more inventory within Shopify to have it appear again.
  • Your entire store does not track inventory.
  • The Integration missed a webhook to update the published status of an item. This is rare, but if this is the case, you can update the item's inventory status within Shopify to trigger another sync (i.e. within Shopify set the product to Not Published > Save changes > then re-Publish the product > Save this change).
  • You recently updated your catalog and the changes have not synced into Klaviyo yet. In that case, you can manually sync specific items, categories, or groups of items via this guide
  • An individual item is showing "inventory_policy": "deny", which causes the item to show as “Not Published” within Klaviyo. You can force Klaviyo to ignore this for a single product by adjusting the inventory settings within Shopify:
    - Go to Products > All Products in Shopify and find the product
    - In the Inventory section check Track quantity
    - Check Continue selling when out of stock
    - Save the changes

Additionally, I’d suggest investigating the variables you inserted in your template if you’re not dynamic products recalled in the preview. I also recommend checking out these threads below to gain more insight and fix your issue.

Hope this helps!

-Taylor 

First day of using this app and it already is broken. Seriously WTF  guys.

1. Shopify product feed says unpublished even though all the product are live on my site.

2. Abandoned cart flow emails won’t show dynamic product images. 

Klaviyo needs to get their sh*t together.

​​​​​​​

Hi Taylor and Klaviyo team, How about if our whole store does not track inventory? 
But some of our products are published and some are not. What can we do?

We also dont have this button on our shopify 

In the Inventory section check Track quantity
- Check Continue selling when out of stock <----
​​​​​​​

Badge +4

I have a similar question. We sell classes which we use a 3rd party app to “book” for people. So we do not track inventory for those products. One class is showing as published and in our feed. But none of the others show even though the inventory setting are the same.   Can I do an override so they show as published in Klaviyo?