Solved

How do i insert hyperlinked images made from canva?

• 30 September 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge +4

Hi,

I am new to designing so I design my graphics in canva. The problem I am facing is that canva only allows hyperlinked images to be exported as pdfs if you want them to work. But Klaviyo doesn't support pdfs. So I wanted to know if there is a way I can convert normal jpg images I edited in canva into hyperlinks….maybe even somewhere else but without losing their quality?

icon

Best answer by Spark Bridge Digital LLC 30 September 2022, 17:25

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +31

@kunalg013 If I’m understanding correctly, is it that you want them to click in the email to then be taken to the image/pdf?

Do you have a website where you can host the file? Typically uploading it into your Shopify files section or your Wordpress media section for example will provide you the link you’ll need so that it can be hyperlinked into the email.

Badge +4

Hi, That wasn’t what I really meant but I have my answer now. Although thank you for taking your time out for helping ;)

Hi kunalg013, I would love to hear what answer you got. I’m trying to do the same thing but with no luck. Did you figure out a way to use Canva PDFs that link to your website? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @kunalg013

Do you mind sharing your process with @katiezamot here, seems like she’s interested to hear your process! 

While we don’t allow you to upload a pdf, you can download your canva jpeg and upload it to your template with an image block and add your website URL in the ‘link address’ setting. I’d reference these two Community posts on how to ensure your images are high quality in email! 

-Taylor