Solved

How to collect post-purchase star ratings/feedback?

• 28 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hi, 

I’m  trying to collect feedback 24 hours post-purchase for a services company. Just a simple 5-star rating with the option to send a comment if they want to. Any idea how I can do this? Should I integrate a typeform or a surveymonkey or something?

Very new to klaviyo, thank you for helping!

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 28 October 2022, 20:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @vimaljroy ,

Welcome to the Community.

Unfortunately we don't support post-purchase surveys natively, but do work with a number of partners that do have this functionality that integrate directly with Klaviyo:

All of these partners support some survey capability, but you'll have to check out their sites & documentation to see which ones support post-purchase surveys in particular. Unfortunately I don't have enough experience with any of them to recommend one.

You can view a list of all platforms we integrate with here:

https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005254888-Popup-List-Growth-Social-and-Other-Integrations

I also recommend checking out our article on How to Create a Product Review Flow

I hope this is helpful and points you in the right direction. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hey @vimaljroy,

Love the post purchase survey idea. This point in the customer journey is a great time to ask for relevant feedback to improve your processes/product. If you are on Shopify, come check out Okendo Connect. We have a great review product. But recently added survey feature to upload during the post purchase process or micro surveys as well. Feel free to reach out and I can help get you involved with someone on the team! 

Badge

Hi @vimaljroy,

Stu from Grapevine Post Purchase Survey app here. We recently had a big v2 update that introduced a Klaviyo integration allowing you to collect data from customers and pass it through to your customer profiles in Klaviyo!

Below is how an NPS survey response would look after being sent to a Klaviyo profile:

Grapevine app - NPS survey response to Klaviyo Profile​​​

We also have Fixed Response and Open Text survey types.

Please see our article on how to integrate Grapevine app with Klaviyo linked below, and let us know if you have any questions. We’ll be happy to help!

How to enable the Klaviyo integration