Solved

Top justify images

• 6 February 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Hello, 

I’ve created an abandoned browse flow, but my images seem to be center justified (vertically). So if the titles have a differing number of lines, the tops of the images aren’t even. Take a look below. 

Is it possible to line up the images from the top? 

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 11 February 2023, 21:33

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @LonnieK,

Welcome in the community! First of all can you share a little more do you use populate form feed dynamic block or you build it manually selecting product form catalog? If manually you can easily change the title of product so there will be no problem with height of the row.

For dynamic block populated form feed based on my test image is always position on top not centered

Badge +2

Thank you for your help!

I’m using a Product block. And a dynamic product feed. We have thousands of products and the flow shows customers what they’ve recently viewed. 

Hope that’s helpful. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @LonnieK 

I see you are looking to see if there is a way to lock images or fonts to a certain size when dynamically pulling in data from a product feed. Unfortunately this is not possible when using a product block and pulling this data in dynamically from a feed. 

The only work around here would be to manually select these products from the catalog and build these blocks manually as static. You could then use custom descriptions to have the product titles be similar in length as well. When building this product block statically, you can select where a specific product is placed so the products that have longer titles can be placed next to each other so that they can align.

Apologies for this limitation within product blocks and any inconvenience this may cause you and your team. I can see pass along this product request to our product team for a potential product update in the future. 

For additional information on manually building a static block, check out these resources:
Manually Select Products from Your Catalog

Hope this helps!

Badge +2

Building a static block isn’t an option. It defeats the purpose of creating an abandoned browse that shows items you were browsing. 

I appreciate you passing this on. It seems like an odd setup. If the items were top justified, there would be no issue. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @LonnieK 

Check out this other Community post on the same topic.They were able to find a work around that might also work for you! 

Hope this helps!

Badge +2

Good call. I will give that a try. I could also list them in one column with the images left justified, but I like the three wide setup. Thanks for the help!