Solved

How to push data back to Shopify - webhook

• 27 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Has anyone ever set up a webhook or found a way to push certain customer data from Klaviyo to Shopify?

I’d like to send data (back) to Shopify of which Klaviyo profiles have recovered their abandoned cart after they went through the Abandoned Cart flow on Klaviyo. What’s the best way of doing that?

Right now, Klaviyo only enables to push the first and last name, and email address but not any custom data. 

icon

Best answer by David To 28 June 2022, 17:35

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @priscilla-vava,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! 

Klaviyo actually does support webhooks to send information from Klaviyo to third-party tools and applications - including back to Shopify if you desire. If you haven’t already, I would suggest taking a look at our Understanding Klaviyo Webhooks Help Center article to learn more about this feature and the How to add a webhook action to a flow Developer Guide on how to set this up. 

Although our Klaviyo Support colleagues are great, since this feature is highly technical and dependent on a third-party system, they would not be able to offer assistance in its configurations or troubleshoot. Due to the custom nature of this we strongly advise working with a developer you’re familiar with or connecting with one of our Klaviyo Partners

I hope this helps!

David