Solved

Integrating Wishlist Engine metrics into a Flow

• 20 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

Hi there  

I have confirmed in the Shopify account that it is possible to integrate Klaviyo with Wishlist Engine App and I have created a Private API Key for the integration.

My question is how do I best use the metrics to build a Flow in Klaviyo?  I’m unable to find the metrics to trigger a Flow built from scratch.  Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by David To 20 January 2023, 15:51

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @cherylo,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Like with many of our Klaviyo Tech Partners, typically when a third party-app develops their own connection to Klaviyo, they’ll offer resources and guidance on how to utilize their tool. I would advise checking in with this developer and see what resources they can provide in terms of how to build or best practices to building a flow in Klaviyo.

Since it sounds like the integration is new, not seeing these metrics come through is very common. This just means these events haven’t triggered to be recorded within Klaviyo yet. So if you wanted to build a flow using these events, I would suggest manually triggering these events in order for them to be recorded in Klaviyo so you can get started with building your flow. 

I’m not familiar with Wishlist Engine so i’m unsure what defines these events. However, I would recommend taking a look at both our How to create a price drop flow and Understanding how back in stock flows work Help Center articles since we offer similar features. This way, you’ll at least get some understanding behind what we recommend and how to build your flow.

Would love to hear from other Community members who have more experience on using Wishlist Engine as well!

David