Solved

Klaviyo not recognizing Placed Order in Woocommerce

Badge +1

Hey there! i have the same exact issue as this post:

Basically the last sync was 15 days ago, and its only showing ‘started checkout’ events, which i guess are browser based.

In the link above your team helped to fix the issue, can you please help fix the issue as well with my website?

icon

Best answer by David To 16 August 2022, 19:29

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @suzanka,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

The Community forum is a space for Klaviyo Customers, partners and other users to network and learn from one another. In an instance like this, I would recommend reaching out to our wonderful Support colleagues who can take a closer look at exactly what may be causing this sort of disconnect in your account.

If it’s the same situation mentioned in the post you provided, it sounds like it was resolved by having our colleagues initiate another sync from our end to catch up on some of this data or provided instructions on how to re-authenticate the integration again. Usually both of these process are fairly quick and easy to resolve - granted the root cause isn’t something pertaining specifically to your own ecommerce’s setup. In which case you’ll want to ensure your integration is setup correctly and/or to work alongside a developer to investigate further.

However, our Support colleagues should be able to highlight those next steps if needed after taking a quick peak at it. 

I hope this helps!

David

Badge +3

I’m having the exact same issue!

Badge +1

Basically remove the whole integration and add it again from scratch!

Badge +3

Do you lose any historic data doing that? Or it’s just basically a reset and you retain everything as normal?

Badge +1

i didnt lose any data, its just a reset

Badge +3

Sweet, thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Basically remove the whole integration and add it again from scratch!

Hi Suzanka,

Could you point me towards any documentation that would guide me through the process of removing and reinstalling the integration? Is it carried out from the Klaviyo or WooCommerce platform? Below is an image of the information that I am missing from every client.

Thank you in advance.

Eamonn

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Eamonn,

You can learn how to remove an integration from our Disable or Remove a Klaviyo-Built Integration Help Center article. Since it seems like you’re on WooCommerce, I would advise following the instructions in our Getting started with WooCommerce Help Center article to reintegrate. 

David

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Hey @Eamonn,

You can learn how to remove an integration from our Disable or Remove a Klaviyo-Built Integration Help Center article. Since it seems like you’re on WooCommerce, I would advise following the instructions in our Getting started with WooCommerce Help Center article to reintegrate. 

David

Thank you David for your suggestion. I deactivated the Klaviyo plug-in in WooCommerce, reactivated it and followed the ‘connection with Klaviyo’ instructions. However, it made no difference even though Klaviyo re-imported the last ninety days of data from WooCommerce. I have had lots of Placed Orders and have delivered product to customers in the last two weeks since we launched. None of this activity has been imported by Klaviyo.  This can be seen below;

Any further suggestions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Eamonn,

When you said you deactivated and reactivated the WooCommerce integration did you use the Disable or Remove option? I ask because both options serve different purposes. From the Disable or Remove a Klaviyo-Built Integration Help Center article I previously mentioned:

Disable will disable the integration, but settings information you might have shared (including credentials) will still be stored by Klaviyo's backend. This means that if you later decide to re-enable the integration, this information will repopulate automatically to facilitate this process.

Remove will disable the integration and remove all its stored information stored from Klaviyo's backend. This means that all settings, etc. will be fully removed from Klaviyo. If you choose to re-enable the integration in the future, no prior historical settings -- such as credentials -- will repopulate.

Essentially if you just went ahead and used the disable option, this would put a pause on the integration and prevent any future syncs from occurring between Klaviyo and the connected platform. However, the remove option full remove the integration in its entirety from Klaviyo so you can try to setup a new connection again. The remove option is what @suzanka was mentioning. Since you already previously had syncing issues, using the disable option wouldn’t exactly resolve anything.

Instead, you’ll want to use the remove option and then go through the with reconnecting your integration with Klaviyo again. 

Additionally, similar to when a new integration is formed, it may take some time for the historic data to be synced to Klaviyo. This process can take upwards of 48 hours - dependent on how much data you have in your backend. 

If after going through this process and you are still missing data then I would suggest double checking your backend to see if there were any errors or issues preventing a successful sync. You may want to speak with your developer on this as they would be the most helpful in investigating your own backend. 

David

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thanks David,

I did remove the integration and nothing happened. Until 36 hours later and the data is now in Klaviyo. Happy days 🙂